Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just a bunch of talk


What insightful thing should I talk about today? What wondrous thought, or inspired idea can I bestow on you all?

Heck if I know. All I can think about is the dinner I had.

A Hamburger. Notice, if you will, that hamburger has a capital H. It wasn't a hamburger, it was a Hamburger. The store was out of the extra lean meat we normally get, so we had a less healthy, greasy burger. Mmmmm.

So, since the hamburger (sorry, Hamburger) was greasier than normal, I was able to fry a mess of onions in the grease. What's that? You think I should say I Sauteed the onions? No, for a good, heavy burger, you don't saute, you fry. In this case, they were fried with garlic. Ooooo boy.

Let's see, where was I? Oh yeah, a Juicy Burger, smothered onions fried in garlic, with melted Tillamook chedder cheese. I added a tomato and lettuce, spread on some miracle whip and topped it off with barbeque sauce.

My stomach is very happy with me.

My heart and arteries are cussing me out, but that's okay. My heart should just be happy I didn't include the fried egg I contemplated. Boy, let's talk about cholesterol.