Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy, busy, busy - did I mention busy?

I realized, as it was snowing, that I haven't updated my blog since the last snow. There are so many things I'm behind in.
  • I had a midterm last week and another next week.
  • We have a group project due tomorrow in one class.
  • I haven't logged into facebook in three weeks. I have multiple requests there, waiting to see me.
  • I have more e-mail than I could ever read.
  • Both of my kids have Science Fair projects due. I spent half the day sticking wires into a potato trying to make it activate a lightbulb. Didn't work. I used my volt-meter to check and a potato only has .35 volts. No wonder it didn't work. My daughter was able to make dancing raisins, though.
  • Um - lots of stuff around the house and yard. Behind in too much to list.
  • The cubs are collecting food for the local food bank. My kids and I walked, in the snow and wind, sticking door-hangers on countless doors. I spent half the morning walking around the neighborhood, leaving notes asking for food. Next week, we'll drive around the same block, collecting the bags of food to donate.
  • We need to build three cars for the yearly pine-wood derby. Haven't even started.
  • The (real) cars need cleaning. Best wait though, just in case of snow.
  • Homework. So much homework.

So much to do. Should get to work.

Think I'll play Monopoly with the kids tomorrow.

Priorities, you understand.