Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some Weeks

Some weeks are just more eventful than others. Here was this week...

  1. Took the kids to visited Grandma out of town.
  2. The kids started school this week. We also started a committement to walk to school more often. I've done a lot of walking this week.
  3. I had a job interview. AND I got the job. (Woo-hoo and all that).
  4. The dog got sick and started throwing up everywhere.
  5. The kids found on of the vomit piles and covered it with... scoops of coffee, scoops of sugar, scoops of salt, syrup, Pam, cooking oil, other substances I can only imagine. (Experienced parents, tell me, what goes through kids" minds)?
  6. In response to punishment for the above action, one child got angry and kicked the bedroom window, smashing glass and cutting his foot.
  7. I learned how to replace a window pane.
  8. Had a good day at church.

So the week started off great and ended great. Think I could have avoided a couple of the parts in the middle.

Gotta go buy some glass now.